Monday, February 25, 2002

Well, I'm preparing for war on Mrs. Hoffman. My troops are in place and one major alliance has been made (my mother). I've only one alliance left to make (John Adams), one that will provide me with much needed materials to ensure the success of this feat. I plan to begin with a frontal assult using my intellect along with my secret weapon...my Stalin Essay. If she doesn't surrender from this assult then my ally (mom) will secure victory by flanking the Hoffman's position through the Office of Dr. McPheron. Victory is eminant, gentlemen. I will not require your support on this one, but give it not and perhaps I shall conquer you next! Muahahahaha! I shall teach that fiend Hoffman to mess with the great Green Army of Sir Ekko, the Storm of Silence! (To sum things up, I'm going to talk to Mrs. Hoffman about the grade I got on my Stalin Essay...my mom is behind me on this one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home