Thursday, March 07, 2002

Good debate, eh? I'm glad I missed it because I don't deal well with mental conflict. I avoid such confrentations...when someone claims that I'm being racist er whatever I don't argue and start a debate, I say sorry and move on. I'd rather sit quietly and watch the debate rather than be a part of it. However, I deal well with physical confrentation...two choices, fight or don't fight. In my case it matters not wether you can or cannot win, all that matters is what will happen afterwards. I take every precaution to avoind physical conflict in school to avoid getting kicked out. I, however am much more wreckless outside of such limitations. If I can fight you and not be repremanded, then don't mess with me cause I'll take you down. If I can fight you with little repremand I'll not throw the first blow, but I will fight. With harsh consequences (as with school) I avoid conflict at all costs including getting struck...I'll defend, but will not go on the offensive. This speech serves no point at all so I've no clue why I just wasted my time writing it. Anyway, you now know that you can assault me verbally without risk, and, in school, assult me physically without losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home