Saturday, March 09, 2002

I look to death with a smile and a wave, as well, my friend...however I do think that every religion is completely Bogus, Science too...My point of view is don't know, don't care. We live, we die. 'Tis the way of things, yet people find it necessary to question this. They indulge themselves with so much thought that they think others should as well and eventually seek to force their beliefs upon others. This is wrong. Let anyone believe whatever the hell they want. Sure I think religious people are funny in that they believe what i believe is crap, but it's their choice, not mine. I should hope that as I do not interfere with the beliefs of others that they will not interfere with my beliefs.
This Idea of allow people to be as they like extends to most matters. If someone wants to die, let 'em. If someone wants to dance, be my guest. I too will act as I see fit. I believe that cultures are a major division point upon the human race. This goes too with politics.
People are sick in that they obsess over petty differences when they could be working together to seek the ultimate goal of all people, happiness. Now wouldn't it be great to see a black man, white man, oriental woman, christian man, catholic woman, Bhuddist child, Hindu woman, Democratic man, Communist Woman, Liberal child, and etc. working together? It would, but unfortunately I doubt to see it in this lifetime. People are too primative to truely act civilized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home