Friday, April 05, 2002

If you ever even liked Mike's "friend" at all you would show her far more respect than you have been. By openly sharing your business you're also revealing hers. Why should she suffer when she did absolutely nothing but be nice to you. Is it her fault you mistook that for something more? NO! You want pity and attention, and ironically enough, at her expense...sure sounds like love to me! Telling people constantly will only make you seem worse. She doesn't like you. Accept it. Move on. What kind of friend and 'admirer' would want both these people to be unhappy? How you handle this says a whole lot about you. I've kept my peace for entirely too long but I can no longer do so because of the effect that you are having on people that I really care about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home