Thursday, October 24, 2002

A Step Past Blockage? I Think So. You be the Judge.

PoJo345: 1% warning? tsk tsk.
dMarTini585: who's this?
PoJo345: a friend of the beer, John Adams.
dMarTini585: oh wait...this is MATT ZAEBO!
dMarTini585: how did you get my sn?
PoJo345: Yessum.
PoJo345: Um, I don't rightly know, actually.
dMarTini585: haha....ok
dMarTini585: yeah, i dont know who put a warning on me but it used to be 3 %
PoJo345: Ahh. They warned you anonymously?
dMarTini585: i guess...i was dumb and didnt look for a name, i just clicked it off.
dMarTini585: i've never been warned before so i'm a little naive
PoJo345: Ah. Haha. Take it from an experienced veteran, warning someone else and getting warned yourself becomes such a daily occurrence that it doesn't even register.
PoJo345: Ah well. I must take my leave. My comfortable bed calls me.
PoJo345: Have a good night, and see you later.
dMarTini585: bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home