Sunday, December 22, 2002

I guess no one cares about blogger anymore. I feel sad, yet happy at the same time. When will the interest rise again? The world may never know, or atleast I may not. ::Sigh:: I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. If no one else comes to visit the site anymore, I assure you that I will be here, enraptured in my solitude, thinking kind thoughts about the rest of society. All is well, friends. Keep it in the fishin hole, and don't forget the arbitrary furlongs. At long lost, reclaim your decency. Gundam Wing - Just Communication can help you do that. Turn up the volume. Higher. That's right. TURN IT WAY UP. So loud that your siblings hear "RED ALERT, RED ALERT" near the end of the song. Hear it, and be free. That is all my children. Be...nice.

The World Works in Mysterious Ways...Such as this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home