Friday, March 21, 2003

Some of the most interesting discoveries occur when we least
expect it. I realized this first hand earlier today after I had
taken a leisurely swim. Upon taking the towel and thoroughly rubbing
my hair to remove the excess water, my nose began sending signals to
my brain indicating wet dog. "Dangit. Someone probably forgot to
put it in the wash after drying the dogs." Then I realized
something. The wash was done this very morning. I actually saw the
towell I was using at the moment it was taken out of the washer and
placed in the dryer. Then it hit me. Flakes of my hair must have
gotten on the towel as I was drying, and it was these fragments that
caused the odor. I came to the conclusion that after spending a long
and arduous week worrying about homework, the end result is a smell
not unlike a mud-covered dog. If only I were a feminist. Then I
would be able put to rest the statement, "Men are dogs."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home