Sunday, April 27, 2003


Cho Dan Says





Cho Dan Online


Fark.com


There is no pr0n here



Homer Bikini, NSFW


Homestar Runner


Ebaum's World


College Humor


Joe Cartoon


I-Mockery


Real Ultimate Power


Why Switch?






I can't get the chicken dance song out of my head. I think that either A. I am going crazy or 2.
It is a really great song. What do you think? Also "Suck's to be you" by Prozzak is a really great song.
Anyone else have a really great song that they'd like to share? I've listened to all my really great songs
like a million times.


Tomorrow is Monday...then there is only Tuesday and Wednesday and then Thursday and then IB English Exam.
Holy smokes that freakin' soon isn't it. Who would have guessed that high school didn't go on forever.
Man I'm really gonna miss high school. There are just so many excellent great memories.


The time when Martin was dressed up like a certain sorta fat man and he chased Lauren around the cafeteria.


The time when Dr Atkins was wearing that great wig and we all laughed all period.


The time when there was that great robot looking machine that could play basketball or whatever it did.


The time when those crazy people called and said there was a bomb and we all went out to the field and waited
and then there was a bomb dog named sparky and then there really was no bomb at all and those crazy people were
completely lying to us.


The time when the Aleksas accidentally blew up B117 when me and him were making our special "chemical soup", yeah
that was really a great one.


Then there was the time when I slept in for a month straight, man that was really great.


The time when I thought I should hang out with all the Juniors (That was 10th, 11th and 12th grade).


The time when that terrorist group held all of us hostage for a week straight and then the SWAT team took
out the leader who turned out to be a super alien in disguise.



Okay so most of that didn't happen and to be completely honest, I don't remember much of anything...like a goldfish, or
some kind of crazy other animal that also has a short short-term memory.





Prozzak





Key rocks

I like superman too!

Don't forget to flush

Alcohol, it's not just for breakfast anymore

St. Pete People say "Random!"

Never a frown with Golden Brown

Lost a contact lens at Katie Lee's

Sucks to be an early worm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home