Monday, June 16, 2003

Wow, Rachelle, why were you up so late on Monday June 16th? Workin' late into the night on a new novel, play, or other form of literary work?

Is life really that simple?

Why do people have eyes?

Do we really need garbage trucks?

Where do the little gnomes go in my backyard when I go out to swim in the pool?

Is Cowboy Bebop a genre in and of itself?

Do I have three or four distinct ideas on the process of baking bread?

Does Adams really rap in his sleep?

Does Flanagan own a Bowie knife?

Does Brian really work out, or is he just naturally chiseled?

Where does Tiff go to get new soap?

If Stenard drank more milk than he already does, we he get any bigger?

How do Rachelle and Sarah put up with all that they must do?

Is Kevin Stewart an angst ridden teenage populist?

Why don't we listen to more classical music?

Why do powerful people often turn out nicer than weak people? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Why do we joke? Is that all that we are about?

Why Adams...Why?

Did Kirk teleport to Europe, or did he actually take an airplane? If so, how does he obtain the energy that he does, and still avoid the process of sleeping often?

Does Mike know himself the way that we do? More importantly, do I know Mike the way everyone else does?

What ever happened to Tom Simms? Did he ruff up a bouncer and get bounced off this world?

Why do upcoming medical students seem to know less about medicine than your average english major?

Why am I the only one who likes the cool things in this world?

How can anyone like music where the only major concept is yelling, yelling, yelling, and more yelling (with a bit of depressed complaining)?

How does ChoDan do it?

Is IB really gone? Will it ever leave us?

Does anyone else know what I mean when I say "The Real Folk Blues" is so darn good?

Why Alfalfa? WHY? Bug whatever his name...a lucky guy with a knack for obtaining what it seems he could never achieve in real life.

Why do people care so much about REALLY stupid stuff that MEANS absolutely nothing, EVEN TO THEM?

Why is my perception so off, even right now?

Can you see a rainbow in your eyes, too?

How come I can fit the mold of any click, given the necessary amount of time?

Who cares about all the cowboys, where did all the good samaritans go?

Why do tires get punctured?

Why doesn't money fall from the sky?

Why do I get hurt when I bump my ankle on the side of a coffee table?

Why do I do the things I do when I do them?

Why doesn't the house clean itself?

How come Mama Hsieh's watermelon is SO GOOD?

Why do I see so much in art and then fail completely in explaining what emotion I see?

Why are we lazy?

Why are hermit crabs so helpless?

Why don't we play softball?

Why don't we play football?

Why don't we play basketball?

Why don't we stop dancing around the bush?

Why is it okay to dance around the bush?

Why do I dance around the bush?

Why does hypocricy exist?

Why is "Cats on Mars" so good?

Why do I long for a "felt tip pen"?

Why don't we all show some initiative?

Why are some things so hard, especially the easy things?

Why do some people hate everyone with a purpose of "not descriminating against anyone", and not realize that this philosophy will only breed mountains of unhappiness?

What's with all the arbitrary hatred?

What's with hating people for mistakes they made?

What's with hating someone for hating you?

What's with pride?

Why is pride such a force for some people, including myself?

Why doesn't it ever stop?

Why is the Q smile so good?

Why doesn't everyone know that ANY smile is just as good as the Q smile?

Why...don't we just get along...as friends.

The world may never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home