Saturday, July 12, 2003

You're just like a dream...you're just like a dream.

The funniest thing I had ever seen
Was you jumping on that trampoline.

I lay awake
Waiting for you to shake
The spider in my night-time cage
Mixin' it up in a primal rage.

Domo Arigato
Mr. Roboto.

Lance Romancers
Stealin' dancers.

1 2 3 4

You're going with me...to the Sadie Hawkins.

Underneath the Sea Lab
Underneath the Water

This is repulsion...OoooOOoooo

You pick 2
Turkey Panini
French Onion Sourdough bowl
Take a spork with no cracka
We serve none here
Make it croutons with coupons
And loop-ons and stick-ons.

Sunnydale High
Might get right
That pie
So tight.

Q
Where?
Q
When?
Q
Oh, I know.

KAK
Mismatchin' the hats and the rats in my stepstairs clothing rack
Missing the point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home