Wednesday, May 01, 2002

I cry...when other people deserve to die. Or do they? In my opinion they do. Or do I have the right to judge? I guess not. Considering things I have done, and what others do, no one has the right to place judgment upon a fellow citizen. Hsieh, you know the way. If only you could expand that thought into the realm of womanizing, which it seems you have a knack for. John Stenard, I admire your ability to stay strong and true despite hindrances. If only you could increase certain things here and there. Then you would truly be the "ideal Aryan". John Adams, what can I say. Good all around guy. A little rough on the edges, but you get the job done. If you can only destroy that habit of using Window's Media Player for David's material, then you would become the true John Q. (alliteration). Rachelle, you have the ability to foresee the future. I admire that. Intelligence finds you very hospitable, and when times are rough, you usually come through. I raise my hat to you, if only you could refrain from using the shoe. Kirk, master of distaster, the man of the hour, I give you my loyalty. It seems every time we converse I learn of some internal truth that never ceases to blow my mind. The Monk of Love has many virtues. Purge thyself of laziness, and "she" will be yours.

I will now terminate my judging for the time being. You may call me a hypocrite. I am. I know I am. Aren't we all? Maybe. But I accept it. It is what gives me power. Is that power dangerous? Certainly. But you must always remember the Flemish proverb, "Peah Peiajkd Peaiad kho", which does not translate at all to "No Pain, No Gain."

The Lily cometh. Will I come to? Probably not. But the dream is always there. It keeps me going. 3 months is a long time. Eternity is longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home