Thursday, August 29, 2002

Cho's Profile...Can Anyone Make Sense of It?

My name is Turkish. Funny name for an Englishman I know. My parents to be were on the same plane when it crashed. That's how they met. They named me after they named the plane. Not many people are named after a plane crash.

That's Tommy, He tells people he was named after a gun, but I know he was really named after a famous nineteenth century ballet dancer. I've known him for about as long as I can remember. He's my partner. It doesn't mean we hold hands or take any walks. What it really means is, I try to keep him out of about as much trouble as he inflicts on me. I give him a hard time, it keeps him in check.

What do I know about diamonds? I'm a boxing promoter. I was a happy boxing promoter until a week ago, and then, what do I know about diamonds? Don't then come from Antwerp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home