Monday, August 26, 2002

Offerings Le, Hey Hey

Everything in my heart to see what is seen in my future.
My friends I hold close to me and cherish for eternity.
Never be forgotten.
I always loving and caring hoping to be one with our hearts.
Your lovely eyes brighten my days with joy.
Thinking of you that we can stay for life or for a period of time.
A kiss from you can bring the life of those who lost faith in oneself.
Hoping for a wish that would come true by believing to yourself.
Wondering it would happen that we will love each other.
You are my friend that we are close like brothers in a way.
I can tell you things and you can help me in my life and you too.
We can talk about things and we are like the best of friends.
But not realizing that we are good friends.
But we will help each other with each other's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home