Tuesday, October 28, 2003

AT FIRST

You should take a quick glance at this picture here:



Notice the circle, and the markings in the sand. A victim of fate, the author inscribed his last words in the sandy shores of South beach, hoping that one day a lad or lass such as yourself should come across it and weep for him. Weep like a child who has lost his only doll, like a man with no money and without a job, like a puppy without a chew toy.

and now



Wha now, hsieh? Shouldn't it be "what now, what now, n----?" I know you love to say that, all day long, like there is no tomorrow. When will you understand the consequenses of your assinine actions, eh? It's almost pathetic. And yet, you have obviously won, with your opponent lying there on the floor.

But then again Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love.



It is true, however, that Alex Le knew that, in the end, everything would be alright. And that is why

I don't know how to speak to you
I don't know how to trust you
I don't know how to live for you
I don't know how to know you




No one is home, please stop calling.



CA = Where's your tux, Matt? You're taking me to homecoming.
MS = I, uh, erm left it at home, ya know. Whoops, sorry.



Oh, I show you where it's at someday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home