Tuesday, November 18, 2003

It looks like the new link has got some competition




I'm Boitumelo Mogale a grade 11 learner. I was born on the 20th August 1982. I'm a big Eminem fanatic, but the Hsieh link rocks my socks .My present residential area is in Pim[p]ville (Soweto). I intend to persue a career in the engineering factor but I will certainly involve computers in my work for I realize that computers come in handy particularly in the work place.




My name is Mbali Mabuza. I was born on the 4th of June 1982, I am 16 years old. I am a grade 11 student. I would like to be a medical doctor.I attend computer classes at my school. If I could fly, the Hsieh Link and I would go to the moon and make sweet sweet music together .I participate in every computer activities. As I am typing I am busy with the computer project regarding with my school work.




My name is Lombard Sithebe, I was born on the 29 February 1981. I live in Pim[p]ville Zone 4, (Soweto). I am in grade 11, my favourite subject is Physics. My nterests are : playing games in our school comp. lab. The other thing is that I really love computers very much . But my one true love is working the Hsieh link .




My name is Mmathepe Nkgadima. I was born on the 19th of May 1982. I live in Pim[p]ville, Bester Zone 6. My school is Thaba-Jabula, which means to rejoice. I always scream Thaba-Jabula when the Hsieh link comes into view . I would like to be a vetenarian surgeon. I would like to make a difference in cruelty against animals. My hobbies are: playing video and computer games, reading, eating junk food and typing.




My name is Nomhle Maluleke. I was born on the 2nd of December 1982. I live in Pim[p]ville Zone 1 and attend school at Thaba-Jabula. I would like to do travel and tourism. I would like to travel all over the world. My hobbies are playing basketball, computers and swimming. I have a poster of the Hsieh link on my wall, and we go dribbling all the time




I'm a grade 8 pupil and my name is Portia Malope. I'm a Pim[p]ville resident (Soweto). I would like to be a docter to help my black nation. My role model is Peggy-Sue Khumalo (Former Mis S.A). But she doesn't compare to the Linkage I get from Hsieh .My hobbies are playing tennis, swimming and computers.




I'm Ester Maseko, I live in Pim[p]ville Zone 3, I was born in 1982 on the first of January. My school is Thaba-Jabula. If it were possible, the link and I would matriculate together, but alas, that is not possible . My hobbies are making new friend in different places and exercising and when I complete my matriculation I would like to do Journalism.




My name is Bheki Kubheka and I leave in Dlamini. When I'm not l[i]ving in Dlamini, I'm leaving to go to the Link's humble abode in Gaineville, FL When I complete my matriculation I would like to be like one of the Hollywood star (eg) Denzel Washington. I love our computer lab.




My name is Bonginkosi Ntimbane (14). I live in 469 at Zone 7 in Pim[p]ville. I enjoy playing basketball ,swimming and attending my computer courses. The reason why I enjoy attending my computer courses is that we do a lot of things such as saving into our discs and looking at the web pages. My favorite website is that of the Hsieh link at http://www.livejournal.com/users/bungsaih. I visit there everyday.




My name is Dumisani Sithebe and am 15 years old. I leave in Foxlake. My school is Nghunghunyane. When I complete school I want to be a pilot. I enjoy my computer course because I learn more things. I wish the link would tell me "what now" .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home