Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Crazy...seems like they are talking directly to the gamer...

Colonel: Raiden, turn the game console off right now!
Raiden: What did you say?
Colonel: The mission is a failure! Cut the power right now!
Raiden: What's wrong with you?
Rose: Don't worry, it's a game! It's a game just like usual.
You'll ruin your eyes playing so close to the TV.
Raiden: What are you talking about!?
Colonel: Raiden, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home.
I had a couple of miles to go -- I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east!
It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me --
-- and when I came to, I was home.
What do you think happened to me...?
Fine, forget it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home