Friday, September 27, 2002

Man Hsieh, you are a riot. You should write movie reviews. I know everyone would enjoy getting both humor and good movie information out of your column. Bravo.

One thing. I don't think most of the jokes in Greek Wedding were predictable. I think the reason why many of them were so funny is because they came out of nowhere sometimes, catching you off guard. It was top notch comedy in my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing with the makeup too. Why do some people feel they have to put on so much? I think it degrades the NATURAL BEAUTY that ALL people have to some extent. Excessive makeup will only make the lack of true beauty more apparent. Granted, she looked like dog shat before her instant makeover, but she could have looked more presentable if she lossed the glasses and put on a little lipstick, but definetly not the multilayered blush and the eye shadow. I understand that blush makes a woman's cheek more "healthy" looking (healthy meaning red), but for some reason it just seems a poor excuse to hide the true color of the skin that is in my opinion more appealing.

By the way, why did the husband cheat with that crap? HE HAD IT GOOD BEFORE!! TOO MUCH LIKE SS AND ZEBRA. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home