Sunday, August 18, 2002

IB:

Is tough. Don't enter without prior recommendation from a psychologist that you are mentally (not in intelligence, mind you) ready for the task ahead. Trust me. If I knew the hell I would go through in order to get a simple IB diploma that will probably not help me much at all in life, I would have thrown my IB acceptance letter in a pile of mud and stomped on it until it became clearly illegible. Then, I would go take honor classes, have a life, and still attend the same college that I plan on attending when I leave IB. So much for so little. Help yourself. Never enter into the realm of the IB. You will thank yourself over and over again until the pure elation of not being tied to a paper will liberate you like nothing else can, not even a hot and steamy bath after a long and strenuous run in the Sahara desert being chased by rabid wallabees, each holding two shoulder mounted rocket launchers and armed with two submachine guns, riding on the backs of taxi drivers from New York that are immune to any pain and are so pepped that the mere sound of sweat leaving your body is enough to make them run the circumference of the earth seventy five times after eating a hefty lunch at burger king. Trust me. That's how it is. Don't come here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home