Saturday, August 17, 2002

PoJo345: Alright, Cristo, what is the truth of the matter?
AR 588: Do you mind, I'm a lil' busy, that Angela's over again
PoJo345: Oh, right. Ok. Have fun. Tell Angela that Santiago said hi.
AR 588: whats up
PoJo345: Another great change in our world: Blogger's title.
AR 588: I dont know, if you become a television evangelist your house can be bigger
PoJo345: Size isn't everything. Location is. Even you know that.
AR 588: yeah, but if you can have size and location, why not
PoJo345: I'm single. Single. I don't need all the extra room.
AR 588: so's hugh heffner, he found a way to fill it
PoJo345: Heffner is a walking disease.
AR 588: in pajamas, dont forget the pajamas
PoJo345: actually, it's a relaxation robe. A relaxation robe.
PoJo345: http://www.agwright.com/
PoJo345: (look a the pictures of the seaplaning over the san juan islands)
PoJo345: (they look liberating)
AR 588: too liberating for me
PoJo345: That's why you're not a libertarian.
PoJo345: Must have restrictions. Even on human rights.
PoJo345: Too free is too much to handle.
AR 588: I actually agree with most of what they say, except for a few wacked out ideas.
PoJo345: Myself, I prefer a government that rules with an iron fist

The Hand of Oppression

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home