Tuesday, September 03, 2002

A Sample of the Colonel's Interesting Quotes

-...Infiltrate... ...the enemy fortress... ...Outer Heaven!
...Destroy... ...the final weapon... ...Metal Gear!
-President Baker should be somewhere to the south of where you blasted through the wall.
-Hurry and save him before the terrorists discover his code.
-You got a PSG-1? You can use that against Sniper Wolf. Hurry up and save Meryl!
-Your mission is to infiltrate the fortress Galuade,
rescue the hostages and neutralize Metal Gear before its assembly is complete.
-Variety Level 13
Rescue Meryl, the "Return of Genola."
-Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori,
Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myoukenguchi.
-I noticed this a while back, but you have far too many Game Overs.
-Sorry to be blunt, but you really stink at this game.
-Honestly, though, you have played the game for a long time.

-Don't you have anything else to do with your time?
-You seem to get a real thrill out of slaughtering the enemy. Are you frustrated about something?
-I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
-I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days...-
What were you in your former life?
-Even my patience has its limits. I just can't leave this thing up to you any longer. I'll do the fighting! You can just go home!
-Actually, I am in really bad shape financially.
I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills...
-I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.
-Actually, there is something I have been meaning to tell you but I just couldn't...
I think you should know, though.On Saturday morning last week I saw a guy leaving Rosemary's room...
How should I put it, it was like they were ... "intimate."
I'm sorry. Sorry to bring this up during the mission, but...
-An Anemone or Clematis plant's juice can cause a rash. When pruning them it's a good idea to wear gloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home